STEELE-THOMAS STUDIOS | 540-362-5113
Sue at Work on the
SUE STEELE THOMAS • RECENT AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS
★★★★★ LINKED IN CUSTOMER REVIEW • DECEMBER 2017:
Wonderful custom art work, very professional, great personality and always hits deadlines. I strongly recommend using these two artists especially Sue for any and all custom automotive artwork. BT
• Award, Second Place, Ault Park Concours d'Elegance, Will Sherman Automotive Art Show, Cincinnati, OH, June,2016
• Chairman's Award, Classic Car Club of America, Hickory Corners, MI, Automotive Art Exhibit, June 2016
• Cars Yeah, Interview with Mark Green, April 1, 2016, 2 PM EDT, Live Broadcast , #490, CarsYeah.com
• CarArtSpot, Marcel G. Haan, ed, The Netherlands, Marh 3, 2016
• SOLO EXHIBIT, Winner of 10th Annual Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Automobile Museum Show, Auburn, IN, 2014
• Featured Article, “Natural Beauties” by Mark J. McCourt, May 2013 issue of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car, three paintings were featured: Bentley in the Garden, Tropical Alfa, Weathered Alfa, page 61.
• Featured Article, “The Line Defines” by Mark J. McCourt, April 2013 issue of Hemmings Classic Car, two paintings were featured: Auburn in the Sunset and A Legacy of the Great Coachbuilders, page 15.
• WDBJ-TV Channel 7, Roanoke, VA, Featured story, Sue Steele Thomas: Local Artist’s Auto Art seen Worldwide, by Anchor/Reporter, Jean Jadhon, January 16, 2012, 6 PM news.
• SOLO EXHIBIT, Chuck Mathena Center, Princeton, West Virginia, Rotunda Art Gallery, November 2011-January 2012. Thirty-one works exhibited.
• Award: Best Essence of Design for Jag in the Clouds, gouache painting, Canton, OH, 2009
• Featured: Ascomaxx, premier automotive magazine in Indonesia, 8 pages, 11 paintings published, September 2009
• Featured: Octane Magazine, UK, 2 pages, 7 paintings published, August 2009
• Featured: AQ, Automobile Quarterly, 12 pages, cover, 15 paintings published, August 2009